Notice and Takedown Policy of Export And Go
As a reputable and established online seller, Export And Go acts in good faith. Our Notice and Takedown Policy is intended to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as consumers. It is our intention to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As Export And Go is not a legal expert in IPR matters, we need you to help us to identify potentially your IPR infringing items.
Before completing the Notice
Please understand that any misrepresentations and inaccuracies made submitted in the notice may potentially expose you to liability and damages. You must consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions before sending a Notice. If you require legal advice regarding this policy, you are strongly advised to consult with an attorney.
If you believe that an intellectual property right has been violated on Export And Go, you can submit a statement of alleged IP infringement via a Notice. This statement needs to contain the following:
- - The name of the intellectual property right owner
- - Your full name and the name of the company you represent
- - Your full address details (to include City, State and Zip Code)
- - Your contact email address and telephone number (including country code)
- - A complete description of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed
- - An explanation of the alleged infringement along with its location on the Export And Go website
- - Declaration that you have a belief in good faith that an IPR has been violated
- - Statement that the information in your Notice is correct
- - Clear declaration that you will indemnify Export And Go from any related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Export And Go may incur in connection with the issues identified in this notice